KwikSafety 6"x24" Black Anti Slip Stair Tread Pack
When it comes to safety in your home or workplace, stairs and step areas should never be overlooked. Applying abrasive anti slip treads is one of the best choices you can make to help prevent slips and falls. This SafeTraction non-slip stair tread is great for indoor and outdoor usage. Whether it's to make a loading dock more secure, or just to have peace of mind on your front steps, SafeTraction can help reduce slips and falls. This 5 pack of Commercial Grade 60-grit, 4”x24” strips provides superior grip. As well as high visibility with its glow strip, allowing easy spotting and wide stepping platform. Adhesive: Removable self-adhesive Tape - Peel off with hands or scarper. We utilize a heavy duty adhesive design to allow for application of the grip tape over many different surfaces. However, a clean, dry and smooth surface is essential. Cleaning surface with acetone will remove all contaminants without leaving a residue. Very smooth & high gloss surfaces should be lightly scuffed using a wet & dry abrasive pad or sand paper followed by cleaning. Weather resistant so you can be safe when you need it most. These durable treads effectively help prevent slip-and-fall hazards, while providing an abrasive surface that is built to last and withstand heavy foot traffic. Even in adverse conditions, such as when wet, icy, or dirty, the SafeTraction Non-Slip Stair Treads are designed to increase slip resistance on stairways, slopes or ramps, ladders, poolside steps, boat decks, workshops and trailers to help reduce slips and falls. May be used for construction, hazard, and slippery environments, indoor or outdoor.
- Reduce falling risks by taking simple steps and apply anti-slip tread to provide traction on slippery surfaces to provide slip-resistance where safety may be a concern. Also an important consideration in the manufacture of heavy equipment, machinery and trailers as well as in the design of sports and leisure equipment and vehicles.
- It is easy to apply tapes are all manufactured using the highest quality materials that result in a durable application. Its low profile helps prevent the edge from curling, wrinkling, tearing or shrinking. The grit tape itself is designed to withstand heavy indoor and outdoor foot traffic under extreme weather conditions for long periods of time. It has good resistance under water and other chemicals, allowing for a high initial bonding strength.
- Easy to apply to clean, dry, and oil free surfaces by simply cutting to size, peeling off the release liner and placing to desired area. And if removing is needed, it does not leave any residue on the surface it was applied on. Its strong adhesive resists cracking and peeling. Is easily cleaned and mop-friendly, as well as resists mold and mildew build up.
- Commercial Grade: 60-Grit provides superior grip. 5 strips come as a pack, allowing longer trails and more safety. Each strip is 4" wide and 24" long, allowing for easy spotting and a wide stepping platform. This stair tread is plan black with a single glow strip. Adhesive: Removable self-adhesive Tape - Peel off with hands or scarper. Heavy duty adhesive design to allow for application of the anti-slip tread over many different surfaces.
- Has a high ability to withstand and resist all types of weather conditions, making it great for snow (Initially allow 12 hours in dry setting). May be used for construction, hazard, and slippery environments, indoor or outdoor. Ideal for ensuring safety on stair steps, house porch, outdoor steps, sidewalks, slopes or ramps, ladders, poolside steps, boats, parking lots, decks, marinas, workshops and trailers.