KwikSafety TSUNAMI Vertical Lifeline Assembly ANSI OSHA Roofing Fall Protection - Model No.: KS7710, KS7711, KS7712, KS7713
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
- PREMIUM BRAIDED ROPE (Better Than Twisted Rope!)- The TSUNAMI vertical lifeline rope is a durable, yellow and black poly (polyamide) rope. The premium braided design makes it stronger and more resistant than twisted lifeline ropes against abrasion and standard use. Includes a hardened plastic thimble and stitched eye terminations for greater strength and durability. The 100% polyester energy absorbing pack is neatly enclosed in a hardened plastic cover, ready to catch you in the event of a fall.
- ALLOY STEEL ROPE GRAP AND SNAP HOOKS – The TSUNAMI Vertical Lifeline Assembly (VLA) has two (2) alloy steel, double locking snap hooks, each with a 5,000 lbs limit and compatible with any safety harness and anchors with D-Rings. One (1) attached alloy steel adjustable rope grab that allows you to move freely and easily along the lifeline (not for horizontal use). The vertical lifeline is best suited for one (1) person with a max. capacity of 310 lbs (total weight of person with equipment).
- ANSI TESTED BY 3RD PARTY (Unique to KwikSafety Products) – All sizes (25 ft, 50 ft, 100 ft, & 150 ft) are quality checked and tested by a 3rd party accredited testing lab and is in full compliance with ANSI/ASSE Z.359.15-2014. KwikSafety gets all of their products ANSI tested while majority of other safety companies do not and its buyer beware. The shock absorber has a max. braking strength of 1,800 lbs and an avg. arresting force of 900 lbs. The snaphooks open up to 21 mm (approx. 0.83 in).
- OSHA COMPLIANT (Keep OSHA on Your Side) - Ideal for any project where OSHA compliance is required. Can be used for climbing on a roof or ladder, construction, gutter cleaning, installation, steep roofs, inspection, maintenance, emergency rescue, wind turbines, communication towers, water tanks, wells, ship yards, decking operations, window washing. Used by iron & steel workers, roofers, linemen, engineers, inspectors, supervisors, technicians, industrial painter.
- FALL PROTECTION GUARDIAN – With the TSUNAMI, you’ll feel as if you could conquer heights as tall as the peak of Malta! KwikSafety products are proudly designed & shipped from Charlotte, NC, USA. Our Charlotte-based team will quickly answer any and all of your questions and concerns about your order in English or Espanol (línea de vida vertical, cuerda de salvamento vertical). KwikSafety products are premium stylish safety products designed by Americans with American Standard level of quality.