KwikSafety is a pioneer in safety technology, we engineer all of our products to provide the greatest quality at a value. KwikSafety Aluminum Alloy Double Trolley Pulleys are a basic and essential piece of equipment that you use every time you go rock climbing. KwikSafety Tandem Pulleys consist of two lightweight composition rotary sheaves mounted in a block. This product can be used to link a rope to a connector to safeguard a mountaineer and reduces friction while the rope is moving under load. This Pulley is intended for using with a rope of maximum diameter of 13MM and is fitted with a hole being use for connection of a connector. The pulley is permanently combined. All edges are free from burrs and rounded. Static strength of the product is 30KN. This double trolley pulley meets EN11278:2007 & CE 1019. Ultra smooth and silent turning, frictionless 360° free rotation with sealed ball bearings. Great for use in climbing, ice climbing, mountain climbing, rescue climbing, skiing, snowshoeing, snowboarding, caving, ice rescue, mountain rescue, spelunking, rapping, rappelling, cave diving, belaying, abseiling, sport climbing, rock climbing, winter sports, construction, hiking, camping, cycling, outdoors, zip line, adventure climbing, rock climbing. Other programs that KwikSPACE | KwikSafety may or may not be affiliated with is (but not limited to), Small Business, Small Business Set Aside Program, Small Disadvantaged Business Certification Program, 8(a) Business Development Program, HUBZone Empowerment Contracting Program, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, Veteran-Owned Small Business, VOSB, Small Business Subcontracting Program, HUBZone, HUBZone Company, HUBZone credit, historically underutilized business, Section 8(a) Business Development Program, Veteran-Owned Business, Women-Owned Business, GSA, GSA advantage.
- High Quality Aluminum Alloy – Red Double Trolley Pulley, Tandem Pulley. Made of superior durable lightweight Aluminum Alloy material. Elegant, strong and practical. Suitable for indoor and outdoor activities, use anywhere you need dependable, smooth rotation without twisting chains or ropes. Use, in hauling, dragging, tensioning system, in rescue, great for back yard zip line setting, mountaineering, tyrolean, rescue applications tree climbing, zipline sports etc.
- Stamped to a capacity of 30KN (6,500LBS) breaking strength tested. Compact functional design.
- Meets EN11278:2007 & CE 1019- The most accepted climbing safety standard. Made from high-strength aluminum magnesium alloys, which makes each pulley wheel very lightweight, strong and durable. Ultra smooth and silent turning, frictionless 360° rotation with sealed ball bearings for high efficiency, compact and Symmetrical Pulley. Double steel sheaves could compatible with both textile rope and cable up to 13mm.
- Heavy Duty KwikSafety Red Aluminum Double Wheel Pulley works with any rope up to 13MM, cable up to 12mm. Sheaves mounted on sealed ball bearings for sustained speed, independent of the weight of the person, temperature, or humidity. Maximum allowable speed 35 m/s. This pulley is rated 30KN which means it's rated for adults to use while rock climbing. Industrial Grade mountain rescue, tower work, ski patrol or whatever requires block and tackle system.
- Use indoors or outdoors. Wide eye openings can accommodate multiple carabiners. Ideal for tree and nest platform swings. Free rotation without twisting and tangling ropes and lines is needed. Enjoy the multiple uses of this 30KN aluminum device! KwikSafety Pulleys are also suitable for non-climbing uses, such as exploration, rappelling, rescue, engineering protection, aerial work and more.