Multi-purpose ANSI Compliant Construction Safety Harnesses
- PROPER FIT, PROPER PERFORMANCE: Correct fit is essential for proper performance. Our KwikSafety Full Body Harness supports users within the capacity range of 130 to 310 pounds (59 to 140 kg). To ensure proper fit, see that all buckles are connected and aligned, leg and shoulder straps are snug, and chest straps are in the center of the chest area.
- REDUCE THE FEAR FACTOR: Our KwikSafety 3D Industrial Full Body Harness has one (1) Dorsal Ring that is located on the back of the Harness and two (2) on the hip for work positioning purposes only. The Dorsal Ring is primary used for fall arrest & also used for restraint & rescue. During a fall, the load is directed through the shoulder straps and around the thighs bringing you to an upright position with a slight lean to the front with some pressure may occur on the lower chest.
- SAFETY DESIGN REQUIREMENTS: If a fall were to occur, we want to ensure your safety by designing a safe and secure full body harness. The load bearing straps of our 3D Full Body Harness is made out of pure non-recycled synthetic material, which has the strength, ageing, abrasion and heat resistance that is equivalent or superior to polyester, and is lock stitched and securely back stitched together.
- ANSI COMPLIANT: ANSI/ ASSE Z359.11-2014: All of our KwikSafety Full Body Harnesses have undergone the ‘Qualification and Verification Testing of Fall Protection Products’. This testing specifies requirements which include the number of specimens to be tested, test equipment to be used, the accreditation of the testing lab and the duties and responsibilities of both the manufacturer and the testing lab. View the Compliance Label/ Safety Label for more information.
- OSHA APPROVED: The Occupational Safety & Health Administration was created by Congress to assure men & women safe and healthful working conditions by setting standards and providing training, outreach, education and assistance. A personal fall arrest system is required when working 6ft. or more above lower levels & usually consist of a full body harness, a declaration device, a lanyard and a an anchor point. Construction, Arborist, Window Washer, Gutter Cleaning, Roofing, Search and Rescue.
Contact Us Today For Bulk Pricing Discounts!