KwikSafety ANNEX | Twist Locking Steel Carabiner
Carabiners are a basic and essential piece of equipment that you use every time you go rock climbing. A carabiner, the work horse of a climber's rack of gear, is simply a strong metal snap-link made of lightweight aluminum or hefty steel that is used to connect all the different parts of the climbing safety system together. This carabiner is high quality steel yellow zinc alloy. It is also 100% proof loaded to 3600 LBS, min breaking load 5000 LBS. This carabiner meets ANSI Z359.12-09, CSA Z259.12-11, and EN 362:2004. Carabiners are built to connect things together: a climber to his or her rope, a rope to a piece of protection, a collection of protection pieces to a climbing harness. Different climbing tasks require different kinds of carabiners. Great for use in climbing, ice climbing, mountain climbing, rescue climbing, skiing, snowshoeing, snowboarding, caving, ice rescue, mountain rescue, spelunking, rapping, rappelling, cave diving, belaying, abseiling, sport climbing, football, hockey, tennis, baseball, lacrosse, track, rock climbing, winter sports, construction, cross country, soccer, hiking, camping, cycling, outdoors, zip line, adventure climbing, rock climbing. Climbing safety is your responsibility. Expert instruction is absolutely essential if you're new to climbing and when trying new equipment.
- SAFETY FIRST: Our Auto locking Carabiner is made of durable, lightweight aluminum alloy material. It is snag free, and doesn’t damage or catch on rope, which makes it suitable for any climbing activities. This sturdy Carabiner provides maximum safety for you and your buddies.
- STANDARDS: Meets CSA Z259.12, EN 362:2004, ANSI Z-359.1 and CE 0321 – the most accepted climbing safety standard. Made from high-strength aluminum magnesium alloys. Purchasing Kwiksafety products provides an excellent opportunity for government agencies to access HUBZone capabilities and receive credit in meeting their industrial supply and safety needs.
- Meets ANSI Z359.12-09, CSA Z259.12-11, and EN 362:2004
- Stamped to a capacity of 41KN
- Durable Triple Locking Carabiner with Captive Pin