KwikSafety HURRICANE Safety Harness ANSI Fall Protection 3D Ring + Back Support - Model No.: KS6603
About this item
- WE DON'T CUT CORNERS ON SAFETY: The KwikSafety HURRICANE is a durable, heavy duty, high performance Full Body Harness that meets and exceeds ANSI/ASSE Z359.11-2014 standards. Our safety harness fall protection is the complete safety package. Be seen and safe with the fluorescent yellow synthetic material. Use with any compatible fall protection safety lanyard, energy absorbers, lifelines, and anchorage lanyards. Safely perform the job knowing the HURRICANE fall protection harness has your back!
- HEAVY DUTY D-RINGS: Our fall arrest harness is fully equipped with two side (2) D Rings and (1) Dorsal Ring suitable for primary fall arrest attachment, travel restraint, and rescue. The construction harness has load bearing straps, made from pure, non-recycled synthetic material that is water repellant, has superior stitching, and resistant against ageing, heat, and abrasion. Ensure a safe and proper fit with three (4) pass-through buckles located on the hips, chest and legs of the harness.
- PROPER FIT, PROPER PERFORMANCE: Regardless if its a mens or womens harness, correct fit is essential for proper performance. Our adjustable KwikSafety HURRICANE full body harness supports users within the capacity range of 130 to 310 pounds (59 to 140 kg), 4’10” to 6’6” (147 to 198 centimeters) due to the adjustment points. To ensure your harnesses properly fit, see that all buckles are connected, leg and shoulder straps are snug, and chest straps are in the center of the chest area.
- WE MET THE STANDARD, THEN ROSE ABOVE IT: ANSI/ ASSE Z359.11-2014 - All of KwikSafety’s full-body harnesses have undergone the “Qualification and Verification Testing of Fall Protection Products.” The HURRICANE exceeds the already-rigorous ANSI testing standards and is heavy-duty, high-performance fall protection you can trust to have your back. Working at heights 6 ft or more? Equip yourself with the proper fall arrest system. View the Compliance Label/ Safety Label for more information.
- OSHA APPROVED: The Occupational Safety & Health Administration assures men and women safe and healthful working conditions by setting standards and providing training, outreach, education, and assistance. A personal fall arrest system is required when working 6ft. or more above lower levels. The HURRICANE safety fall protection harness is ideal for a roofer, ironworker, construction work, arborist work, high-rise window cleaning, gutter cleaning, roofing and thatching, and Search and Rescue.
Kit & Combo Option Savings
VALUE PACK (SAVE $40) - Harness (x4) + RATTLER Lanyard (x4)
SAFETY LANYARD - The RATTLER is a single leg, heavy duty, high performance safety lanyard that meets and exceeds ANSI Z359.13-2013 standards. Be seen and be safe with the fluorescent yellow polyester webbing. Use with compatible fall protection safety harness, free fall (FF) lanyards, energy absorbers, lifelines, and anchorage lanyards.
The KwikSafety PYTHON is a double leg, heavy duty, high performance safety lanyard that meets and exceeds the standards of ANSI Z359.13-2013. Be seen and be safe with the fluorescent yellow 1 inch wide polyester webbing. Use with any compatible fall protection safety harness, free fall (FF) lanyards, energy absorbers, lifelines, and anchorage lanyards. Safely perform the job knowing the PYTHON fall protection lanyard has your back!