KwikSafety (Charlotte, NC) PINZA Lineman Pliers Spring Loaded Action Side Cutters - Model No.: KS7782
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- PEAK PERFORMANCE - The PINZA Lineman Pliers designed to cut & twist rebar tie wire. Heavy duty wire cutters made from alloy steel (no rust pliers)! Industrial handle tempering absorbs the "snap" when cutting. Features deep knurl channels to provide a strengthened grip power for twisting & pulling. Rebar wire pliers w/ induction hardened knives for easy cuts & longer life. Durable plastic-dipped handles w/ a polymer rubber coat for greater grip & (1) 135° bent handle for added pulling leverage.
- RELIABLE SIDE CUTTER PLIERS - These linesman pliers feature a spring loaded handle for self-opening & an angled head design for better rebar tying performance. Lightweight rebar pliers (12 oz total weight) w/ an overall length of 9.19in (23.3 cm). Square nose side cutter linemans pliers w/ jaw thickness dimensions of 1.28in (3.3 cm) x 1.156in (2.9 cm) & a knife length of 0.625in (1.6 cm). High leverage design & hot riveted joint ensures a greater cutting tool & gripping power (NO handle wobble)!
- UTILITY STEEL PLIERS - The KwikSafety PINZA ironworkers pliers combine secure jaw grip w/ powerful cutting & features more plier cutter power over standard cutting pliers. The perfect cutters pliers for the home, workshop or jobsite! Long "handform" handles & heavy-duty rivet make this iron workers tool essential as linesman pliers, installer pliers with spring & electrician pliers. Tie wire cutters offer an iron carbide edge for 2X more cut life & durable forge pliers design & rust protection.
- PROFESSIONAL USES - The KwikSafety PINZA wire cutters heavy duty are the perfect addition for linemen workers, electrician/electricians, engineering, ironworker tools, ironworking, roofing, plumbing & construction. Cutting pliers used for prying, framing, iron assembly, track pliers, electrical pliers, hvac pliers, prying pliers, rodbuster pliers, assembly pliers, engineering pliers, ironworking pliers & framing pliers. Perfect plier to pair w/ ironworker tie wire reel, bolt bag & safety belt!
- THE SAFETY YOU NEED, THE STYLE YOU WANT - KwikSafety products are proudly designed & shipped from Charlotte, NC, USA. Our Charlotte-based team will quickly answer any & all of your questions & concerns about your order in English or Spanish, si habla Espanol! (pinzas para cortar alambre, pinza electricista, alicates para electricistas). KwikSafety products are premium safety products designed by Americans with American Standard level of quality. If you have a problem, we have a solution for you.