- WE DON'T CUT CORNERS ON SAFETY - This construction harness is a durable, heavy duty, high performance Full Body Harness that meets and exceeds ANSI/ASSE Z359.11-2014 standards. Our safety harness fall protection is the complete safety package. Be seen and safe with the fluorescent yellow synthetic material. Use with any compatible fall protection safety lanyard, energy absorbers, lifelines, and anchorage lanyards. Safely perform the job knowing the TORNADO fall protection harness has your back!
- HEAVY DUTY D-RINGS - Our fall arrest harness is fully equipped with two side (2) D Rings and (1) Dorsal Ring suitable for primary fall arrest attachment, travel restraint, and rescue. The construction harness has load bearing straps, made from pure, non-recycled synthetic material that is water repellant, has superior stitching, and resistant against ageing, heat, and abrasion. Ensure a safe and proper fit with three (4) pass-through buckles located on the hips, chest and legs of the harness.
- PROPER FIT, PROPER PERFORMANCE - Regardless if its a mens or womens harness, correct fit is essential for proper performance. Our adjustable construction safety harness supports users within a medium large capacity range of 130 to 310 pounds (59 to 140 kg), 4’10” to 6’6” (147 to 198 centimeters) due to the adjustment points. To ensure your harnesses properly fit, see that all buckles are connected, leg and shoulder straps are snug, and chest straps are in the center of the chest area.
- ANSI TESTED (ANSI/ ASSE Z359.11-2014) - All of KwikSafety’s full-body harnesses have undergone the “Qualification and Verification Testing of Fall Protection Products.” The TORNADO exceeds the already-rigorous ANSI testing standards and is heavy-duty, high-performance fall protection you can trust to have your back. Working at heights 6 ft or more? Equip yourself with the proper fall arrest system. View the Compliance Label/ Safety Label for more information.
- OSHA COMPLIANT - The Occupational Safety & Health Administration assures men and women safe and healthful working conditions by setting standards and providing training, outreach, education, and assistance. A personal fall arrest system is required when working 6ft. or more above lower levels. The TORNADO safety fall protection harness is ideal for a roofer, ironworker, construction work, arborist work, high-rise window cleaning, gutter cleaning, roofing and thatching, and Search and Rescue.
Kit & Combo Option Savings
COMBO (SAVE $5)
- Safety Harness + Safety Lanyard + Tool Lanyard
KIT (SAVE $10)
- Safety Harness + Safety Lanyard + Tool Lanyard + Cross Arm Strap
ASSEMBLY (SAVE $10)
- Safety Harness + Roof Anchor + Tool Lanyard + Vertical Lifeline
- SAFETY LANYARD - The RATTLER is a single leg, heavy duty, high performance safety lanyard that meets and exceeds ANSI Z359.13-2013 standards. Be seen and be safe with the fluorescent yellow polyester webbing. Use with compatible fall protection safety harness, free fall (FF) lanyards, energy absorbers, lifelines, and anchorage lanyards.
- TOOL LANYARD - The TENTACLE tool lanyard is designed for light duty uses, namely hand tools and smaller power tools. The lanyard has a durable bungee strap with a cord stopper with a durable rubber base to secure tools. The anodized aluminum carabiner (does not rust!) is an easy quick snap clip. The Tentacle is third party tested to a max capacity of 20 lbs, resting length is 3ft and activated length is about 5 ft. The OCTOPUS Tool Lanyard is designed for construction trades conditions. Each lanyard has three (3) interchangeable detachable bungee straps with shock cord stoppers for three different power or hand tools, two (2) aluminum carabiners (they do not rust!), one is a quick snap on and the other is a twist lock. Third party tested to a max capacity of 20 lbs, resting length is 3ft and activated length is 5 ft. Each tool lanyard is individually packed into a poly bag.
- CROSS ARM STRAP - 3 foot long pass thru web anchor | Worker capacity is 310 lbs | Min. breaking strength is 5000 lbs | Anchorage equipment for a single user | The GIBBON GRIP cross arm strap is a premium fall protection tool / anchor strap with a large d ring connector | The perfect high rise guardian watching your back, web anchor fall protection arrest restraint safety equipment.
- REUSABLE ROOF ANCHOR - The GATOR temporary reusable roof anchor comes with a single adjustable D-Ring for an easy range of motion, as well as an easy attachment with compatible fall protection harness, lanyard, ropes, lifelines, and other roofing equipment. Weather resistant so no worries about rusting if you leave the anchor bracket outside. With a minimum tensile strength of 5,000 lbs the GATOR is designed to be used by one person, a maximum capacity of 310 lbs (140 kg).
- VERTICAL LIFELINE - The TSUNAMI is a durable vertical lifeline rope/lineas vida made of yellow & black quality interlaced 100% polyamide fall protection rope. The braided design makes it stronger & more resistant against abrasion & standard use, making this roof rope more flexible, sturdy & long-lasting. Features a hardened, plastic thimble for greater strength & includes a 100% polyester shock protection absorber enclosed in a PVC cover that will deploy in the event of a fall. All sizes (25 ft, 50 ft, 100 ft, & 150 ft vertical lifeline) are quality checked & thoroughly tested by an 3rd party accredited testing lab & it is in full compliance with ANSI/ASSE Z.359.15-2014.