KwikSafety TORRENT | High Visibility ANSI Class 3 Safety Trench Coat - Model No.: KS5506
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- PROPER FIT, PROPER PERFORMANCE: Correct fit is essential for proper performance; that is why we make a size chart available (located in on images) to ensure that our customers find the right size for them. Size charts are available in both inches and centimeters measurements to maximize accuracy. We highly recommend using your shirt size as a reference. If you have any other questions or need assistance, feel free to contact us directly. We are always happy to help!
- FEATURE FILLED SAFETY RAIN COAT: Not only is our KwikSafety TORRENT Safety Trench Coat, its 100% PVC material makes it Lightweight, Waterproof and Windproof. The Safety Trench Coat has a heavy duty zipper, button snap front closures and durable webbing reinforcements. The exterior features a comfortable hideaway hoodie and adjustable Velcro cuffs. 3 pockets are located on the exterior of the safety rain jacket to provide maximum storage and security of your items while on the job.
- SAFETY DESIGN REQUIRMENTS: Our KwikSafety TORRENT Class 3 Safety Trench Coat is designed with a fluorescent yellow background material with retroreflective or combined-performance material bands specifically placed to comply with ANSI standards. Both the fluorescent background material and reflective bands were tested by ISO.IEC 17025 accredited lab. Its Anti-Pill material does not affect the users adversely, is soft, and free of sharp edges that may cause irritation or injuries while in use.
- CLASS, TYPE & ALL THE HYPE: Here at KwikSafety we provide The Safety You Need | The Style You Want. Our Type P Class 3 safety rain jacket has (2) horizontal bands around the torso & the sleeves to offer greater visibility & allow our jacket to be used in occupational environments including exposure to traffic from public access highway right-of-ways or temporary traffic control (TTC) zones or work vehicles and construction equipment or from equipment and vehicles within the activity area.
- ANSI COMPLIANT: Don’t entrust your safety to anything less. Crafted in full compliance with ANSI/ ISEA 107-2015 Class 3/ Level 3 safety jacket standards, our Safety Trench Coat is classified as Occupational HVSA for public safety, Emergency and Incident responders and Law Enforcement Personnel. Providing day and night visibility enhancement, our KwikSafety TORRENT Rain Jacket can be used by law enforcement, emergency response, road closure, firefighting personnel and accident site investigator.