- KWIKSAFETY COMPATIBLE - The KwikSafety GATOR is a hinged roof anchor ideal for residential and commercial roof work. It is compatible with any hook and all KwikSafety harnesses, lanyards, or self retracting lifelines. The GATOR is a temporary roof anchor bracket that can be used on wood and metal roofs. With no screws, nails, or fasteners included, the GATOR has 16 holes on each side (32 total) for wood truss attachment or steel roof anchorage. The GATOR is an essential part of any roofers tools!
- WEATHER RESISTANT - Made of alloy steel and coated in a protective layer of paint, this roof anchor is weather resistant. No worries about rusting if you leave the anchor bracket outside! The GATOR temporary reusable roof anchor comes with an adjustable D-Ring for an easy range of motion. This makes it more versatile when repositioning around the anchor point. With a minimum tensile strength of 5,000 lbs the GATOR is designed to be used by one person, maximum capacity of 310 lbs (140 kg).
- ANSI TESTED BY 3RD PARTY (Unique to KwikSafety Products) - Most safety anchors are not tested! The GATOR series (and KwikSafety’s other fall protection) is quality checked and tested by a 3rd party accredited testing lab. Compliant with ANSI Z359.18 and OSHA requirements, the reusable GATOR roof anchorage bracket is ideal to include in your roofing fall protection kit/bucket. KwikSafety gets all of their products ANSI tested while majority of other safety companies do not and its buyers beware.
- OSHA COMPLIANT (Keep OSHA on Your Side) - Put the GATOR anchors on the frontlines of any project where OSHA compliance is required. It is a super versatile tool that can be used for climbing on a roof or ladder, construction, roofing, gutter cleaning, installation, steep roofs, inspection, maintenance, wind turbines, communication towers, ship yards, rigging, window washing. Used by iron & steel workers, roofers, linemen, engineers, inspectors, supervisors, technicians, industrial painters.
- FALL PROTECTION GUARDIAN - Ensure you and your team use a fall arrest system that has secure anchor points! KwikSafety products are proudly designed & shipped from Charlotte NC, USA. Our Charlotte-based team will quickly answer any of your questions and concerns about your order in English or Espanol (seguridad, arnes punto de anclaje, protección contra caídas). KwikSafety products are premium stylish safety products designed and approved by Americans with American Standard level of quality.
Kit & Combo Option Savings
COMBO (SAVE $5)
- Roof Anchor + Vertical Lifeline
KIT (SAVE $10)
- Roof Anchor + Vertical Lifeline + Safety Harness + Tool Lanyard
BUNDLE (SAVE $15)
- Roof Anchor + Vertical Lifeline + Safety Harness + Tool Lanyard + Safety Lanyard + Cross Arm Strap
- VERTICAL LIFELINE - The TSUNAMI vertical lifeline assembly that features (2) steel double locking snap rope hooks, each w/ a 5,000lbs limit, & (1) attached adjustable rope grab that allows you to move freely & easily along the lifeline (not for horizontal use). Compatible w/ any fall protection harness, safety lanyard, roof anchor, rope ladder, or anchors w/ d-ring. Fall arrest system device best suited for (1) person w/ max capacity of 310lbs (total weight of person w/ tools & equipment).
- SAFETY HARNESS - Our TORNADO fall arrest harness is fully equipped with two side (2) D Rings and (1) Dorsal Ring suitable for primary fall arrest attachment, travel restraint, and rescue. The construction harness has load bearing straps, made from pure, non-recycled synthetic material that is water repellant, has superior stitching, and resistant against ageing, heat, and abrasion. Ensure a safe and proper fit with three (4) pass-through buckles located on the hips, chest and legs of the harness.
- TOOL LANYARD - The TENTACLE tool lanyard is designed for light duty uses, namely hand tools and smaller power tools. The lanyard has a durable bungee strap with a cord stopper with a durable rubber base to secure tools. The anodized aluminum carabiner (does not rust!) is an easy quick snap clip. The Tentacle is third party tested to a max capacity of 20 lbs, resting length is 3ft and activated length is about 5 ft.
- SAFETY LANYARD - The RATTLER is 6 ft with expandable webbing and a maximum deployment distance of 48 in. User capacity ranges from 130-310 lbs. Two snap hooks are included to ensure security around construction site scaffolding, I-beams, and concrete structures. Well sewn stitched and spliced connections ensure that the RATTLER meets ANSI, CSA, and OSHA standards.
- CROSS ARM STRAP - The GIBBON GRIP cross arm strap is a premium fall protection tool anchor strap with a large d ring connector. 3 foot long pass thru web anchor. Worker capacity is 310 lbs, Min. breaking strength is 5000 lbs, Anchorage equipment for a single user. The perfect high rise guardian watching your back, web anchor fall protection arrest restraint safety equipment.