High Visibility Weather Proof Rain Bib
Original price $ 36.99
Current price $ 29.99
- ANSI & OSHA - These rain bib pants fully comply with ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class E and are OSHA compliant. 100% Waterproof, windproof and machine washable. The reflective stripes have a Bare Metal texture design for a fresh new industrial look on the field! Excellent quality, very sturdy material, made to handle rugged abuse.
- FEATURES - The rain bib is waterproof and has a PVC outer layer with polyester lining inside. The high visibility reflective apparel has reflective tape on the outside to meet ANSI requirements. There are elastic adjustable suspenders with a release buckle. There are adjustable leg cuffs with velcro for easy use of any type of boot or safety shoe. Functional snap fly for easy access
- WET WEATHER & CONDITIONS - These perform best in wet weather and conditions such as Rain / Rainy, Rainstorms, Snow / Snowstorms, Mud / Muddy or Oil / Oily. The Ok.1 rain bib will keep you dry during any wet, cold, muddy, dirty, oily, or filthy situation. The waterproof sealed seams are durable and are ready to take on whatever mother nature throws
- PROFESSIONAL USES - This rain bib is typically used for the following: construction, pressure washing (power washing or power blasting) the use of high-pressure water spray to remove loose paint, mold, grime, dust, mud, chewing gum and dirt from surfaces and objects such as buildings, vehicles and concrete surfaces. It can also be used for storm water cleanup and Hydro-jet cleaning, a more powerful form of power washing, employed to remove buildup and debris in tanks and lines.
- RECREATIONAL USES - This rubber overall rain bib is also commonly used for: Boating, fishing, fisherman, house cleaning, landscaping, tree nursery, gardening, crabbing, lobster hunting, crabbing, off road racing, working in the barn, cattle work, hog work, taking out the trash, washing down personal vehicles, cleaning off gutters, roofs, decks, sidewalks, patios, driveways, siding, parking lots