KwikSafety 6’ COBRA Twin Leg Self Retracting Lifeline ANSI Class B Poly Web SRL - Model No.: KS7915-6
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- WHO – “All Hail, King COBRA” | The COBRA line is OSHA Compliant and follows ANSI Z359.14-2014. The 6 ft SRL (Class A) provide an average arrest force of 1,350 lbs, a maximum arrest force of 1,800 lbs and a maximum deceleration distance of 24 inches (?61 cm). The 10 ft, 20 ft, and 30 ft SRLs provide an average arrest force of 900 lbs, a maximum arrest force of 1,800 lbs and a maximum deceleration distance of 54 inches (?137 cm). The COBRA is your fall arrest guardian in the event of a fall.
- WHAT – “It’s Not Rocket Science!” | A non-leading edge SRL with quick brake action that senses the speed during a fall at catch you safely. The 6 ft (single & twin leg) and 10 ft SRLs have a high quality shock/energy absorbing pack that activates during a fall to reduce acceleration, impact forces, and minimize injury. A heavy duty steel carabiner clip with swivel top helps with ease of work and prevents a twisting lifeline. No rust steel snap hook can attach and lock to a dorsal D-ring harness.
- WHEN – “Dressed Up to the Nines” | 6 ft (single and double leg) and 10ft COBRA SRLs are made with durable polyester webbing with high quality stitching protected by a small, black, polymer housing. 20 ft and 30 ft COBRA SRLs are made with durable galvanized steel cable protected by no rust aluminum housing. The compact design allows workers to carry around their srl lanyard without worrying about tangling cords getting in the way and is easily portable.
- WHERE – “Here’s The Rundown” | The 6 foot (1.8 m) and 10 foot (3 m) lifelines include a single ¾” (19 mm) wide polyester web lifeline. The twin leg 6 foot (1.8 m) lifeline includes two (2) ¾” (19 mm) wide polyester lifelines. The 20 foot (6.1 m) and 30 foot (9.1 m) lifelines include a single 3/16” (5 mm) diameter galvanized lifeline cable. The COBRA line (single and double leg) has a 130-410 lbs weight capacity or up to 420 lbs (see instructions included).
- WHY – “Straight From The Safety Horse’s Mouth” | KwikSafety products are proudly designed & shipped from Charlotte, NC, USA. Our Charlotte-based team will quickly answer any and all of your questions and concerns about your order in English or Spanish, si habla Espanol (línea de vida autorretráctil, seguridad yoyo). KwikSafety products are premium stylish safety products designed by Americans with American Standard level of quality. If you have a problem, we have a solution.