KwikSafety BOA 6' ANSI 1 Leg Fall Protection Safety Lanyard with Shock Absorber - Model No.: KS7701
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
- WHO – “We Don’t Cut Corners on Safety” | The KwikSafety BOA is a single leg, heavy duty, high performance safety lanyard that meets and exceeds the standards of ANSI Z359.13-2013. Be seen and be safe with the fluorescent yellow 1 inch wide polyester webbing. Use with any compatible fall protection safety harness, free fall (FF) lanyards, energy absorbers, lifelines, and anchorage lanyards. Safely perform the job knowing the BOA fall protection lanyard has your back!
- WHAT – “All the Safety Bells and Whistles” | The self-locking rebar and snap hooks meet ANSI Z359.12 and CSA Z259.12 standards and have a tensile strength of 5,000lbs and gate strength of 3,600lbs. Both hooks allow for ease of use around construction site scaffolding, I-beams, and concrete structures. Expandable webbing allows for a maximum deployment distance of 48 inches (1.2 meters). User weight capacity ranges from 130-310lbs (includes worker weight, clothing, and tools).
- WHEN – “To Make a Long Safety Story Short” | The 6 foot (1.8 meters)BOA safety lanyard comes completely equipped with an external shock absorbing pack that deploys in the event of a fall to reduce impact forces and acceleration to minimize injury. Average arresting force is 900lbs (4kN). If the shock absorber has been deployed or compromised in any event, it is no longer in working condition and can lead to injury and OSHA citation if use is continued.
- WHERE – “Spill the Safety Beans” | Use the KwikSafety BOA positioning lanyard in wet, dry, hot, or cold weather thanks to the high tensile strength and top quality static and dynamic performance. Make the BOA a part of your Industrial Safety PPE (personal protection equipment) for jobs/workplaces such as arborists, roofing, climbing, logging, inspection, emergency and rescue services, military, gutter cleaning, and other professional workplaces.
- WHY – “STRAIGHT FROM THE SAFETY HORSE’S MOUTH” | KwikSafety products are proudly designed & shipped from Charlotte, NC, USA. Our Charlotte-based team will quickly answer any and all of your questions and concerns about your order in English or Spanish, si habla Espanol (cordón de seguridad, cordón de protección contra caídas). KwikSafety products are premium stylish safety products designed by Americans with American Standard level of quality. If you have a problem, we have a solution.