- NO SHOCK ABSORBER - This flat, single leg safety lanyard is made of 100% polyester webbing and heavy duty stitching to keep you safe on the job. Ideal positioning lanyard that goes from a 4 foot safety lanyard to a 6' lanyard with ease! This restraint lanyard is not for fall protection and does not have a shock absorber. Compatible with a safety harness or safety belt with side d-rings and is to be used as an adjustable positioning lanyard only. DO NOT use as a fall protection lanyard.
- FALL RESTRAINT LANYARD - This adjustable safety lanyard is easy to hook up with its two (2) ANSI tested steel snap hook connectors (min. tensile strength of 5,000 lbs.) Quickly adjust the non-shock absorbing lanyard with the easy-to-use steel buckle. Ideal positioning lanyard adjustable and easy to use. Essential non-shock lanyard with 1.25" polyester and durable stitching to ensure resistance from use on the job site. Can be used as a safety climbing lanyard or arborist safety lanyard.
- OSHA COMPLIANT (Keep OSHA on Your Side) - This KwikSafety lanyard is ideal for any project where OSHA compliance is required. Can be used as a positioning lanyard for harness, body harness lanyard, construction lanyard, and more! This is NOT a shock absorbing lanyard and should NOT be used in a fall arrest system or as a fall arrest lanyard. Suitable climbing safety lanyard for use with other fall restraint/work positioning equipment such as a safety harness or safety belt with side d-rings.
- ANSI TESTED BY 3RD PARTY (Unique to KwikSafety Products) - This single positioning lanyard (as well as KwikSafety's other fall protection safety lanyards) is quality checked and tested by a 3rd party accredited testing lab and is in full compliance with ANSI Z359.3-2019. The double locking, yellow zinc anodized steel snap hooks are compliant with ANSI.Z359.12 standards. KwikSafety gets all of their products ANSI tested while majority of other safety companies do not and its buyers beware.
- FALL LANYARD GUARDIAN - With this safty lanyard, you'll want to conquer heights as tall as the peak of Malta! KwikSafety products are proudly designed & shipped from Charlotte, NC, USA. Our Charlotte-based team will quickly answer any and all of your questions and concerns about your order in English or Espanol (cordón de seguridad, cordón para arnes). KwikSafety products are premium stylish safety products designed by Americans with American Standard level of quality.
Kit & Combo Option Savings
COMBO (SAVE $5)
- Safety Lanyard + Safety Belt
KIT (SAVE $10)
- Safety Lanyard + Safety Belt + Cross Arm Strap
- SAFETY BELT - The BEAVER TAIL Safety Belt features 2 heavy duty, yellow zinc anodized side d-rings for work positioning and other specific location work such as rebar tying, tower maintenance, tree cutting, and more. Do not use for fall protection for fall arrest! The 6 inch premium nylon body pad is designed to give all day support, comfort, mobility while working hands free (and worry free!). This lightweight construction padded belt is a great addition to lineman/ironworker gear personal protection equipment. Heavy duty polyester strap w/ 12 premium steel grommets and tongue buckle for quick and easy adjustment. Premium quality linemans belt that is One Size Fits Most and can fit waist sizes 39" - 58" (99cm - 147cm). The ergonomic waist pad is 29.5" long, made with sweat absorbing nylon material on the inside. The KwikSafety️ branded label cover protects all safety labels and information. Superior choice for climbing belt, iron workers tool belts, and more.
- CROSS ARM STRAP - 3 foot long pass thru web anchor | Worker capacity is 310 lbs | Min. breaking strength is 5000 lbs | Anchorage equipment for a single user | The GIBBON GRIP cross arm strap is a premium fall protection tool / anchor strap with a large d ring connector | The perfect high rise guardian watching your back, web anchor fall protection arrest restraint safety equipment.