KwikSafety FIRST LADY Class 2 Safety Vest for Women ANSI Surveyor - Model No.: KS3319
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
KwikSafety FIRST LADY Safety Vest Patent No.: US D906,595 S®
- WHAT MAKES US THE BEST YOU ASK? – Breathable mesh makes our women’s safety vest light, comfortable and easy to work in. While the silver reflective tape and black trimming give a clean, finished and professional look. 5 exterior pockets + 4 pen pockets provide maximum storage for all your items while the black heavy duty zipper keeps you secure while on the job site.
- WORK HARD and LOOK GREAT – Just because you work out on the field doesn’t mean you shouldn’t look good. Our customers have spoken, we listened and we took action. To provide a safety vest for women to feel great and look great in, we tapered the waist in and added an elastic hem at the bottom to hug every curve and emphasize the female figure.
- FIRST LADY, WHERE UTILITY MEETS VERSATILITY: Safety is not only an issue while on the job, it is an issue everywhere you go. Here at KwikSafety we provide The Safety You Need | The Style You Want™ to protect all our customers from any chance of danger, risk or injury no matter where they are. Our FIRST LADY female cut safety vest is a perfect mixture of masculine and feminine & is perfect for construction, running, cycling, horseback riding, walking, electricians, engineers, security, and more.
- ALL SEASON FIT – Our KwikSafety FIRST LADY reflective vest is slim fit to wear over a shirt during warmer weather and is designed with an elastic waist and hem to provide enough wiggle room for layering when working in colder environments. If you find yourself having trouble figuring out what size to get, refer to our size chart located in our images or contact us for assistance. We are always happy to help!
- ANSI COMPLIANT OSHA APPROVED - Don’t just entrust your safety into any ones hands. Not only is our FIRST LADY safety vest for women OSHA approved, it has gone through ANSI testing and is in full compliance with ANSI/ ISEA 107-2015 standards. Our FIRST LADY, female edition, assures safe and healthful working conditions for working men and women and can be used by construction workers, surveyors, school crossing guard, parking and tool gate personnel, and airport personnel.