- TECH SPECS - 3 foot long pass thru web anchor | Worker capacity is 310 lbs | Min. breaking strength is 5000 lbs | Anchorage equipment for a single user | The GIBBON GRIP cross arm strap is a premium fall protection tool / anchor strap with a large d ring connector | Web anchor fall safety equipment, the perfect high rise guardian.
- ANSI & OSHA - The KwikSafety GIBBON GRIP meets and exceeds the requirements of ANSI Z359.18.2017 and OSHA. The KwikSafety Anchor tie off may be used in horizontal and vertical applications and is a web pass thru reusable anchorage connector designed to wrap around a static anchor such as an I-beam and other structure.
- PERSONAL FALL ARREST SYSTEM (PFAS) - The KwikSafety cross arm strap is designed to be wrapped around structures such as I Beams, Web Trusses, Concrete Beams and many more to form a secure anchor point. Once connected to a secure anchor point, connect the KwikSafety cross arm strap small D ring with any of the following compatible fall protection tools: harness, lanyard, SRL (Self Retracting Lifeline) or a vertical lifeline.
- HOW TO USE - The KwikSafety GIBBON GRIP Anchor Strap should ideally be mounted to an overhead structural member, or rigged in a manner such that Free Fall is restricted to no more than 6 feet. Slings may be used mounted to a rated structural member provided that the Free Fall is restricted to a maximum of 12ft, and the Sling Anchor is not exposed to any sharp, jagged or abrasive edges or surfaces.
- TYPICAL USES - The KwikSafety GIBBON GRIP can be used for many small/light and large/heavy duty uses in residential, commercial and industrial markets such as: construction, roofing/roofer, aerial lifts, scaffolding platforms, fall protection kits, guardrails, lanyard extension or anchor to a beam, swing hanging, tire swing, tree trimming, arborist, zip line and many more!
Kit & Combo Option Savings
COMBO (SAVE $5)
- Cross Arm Strap + Safety Lanyard
KIT (SAVE $10)
- Cross Arm Strap + Safety Lanyard + Safety Harness
ASSEMBLY (SAVE $10)
- Cross Arm Strap + Safety Lanyard + Safety Harness + 10FT Safety Lifeline
- SAFETY LANYARD - The RATTLER is a single leg, heavy duty, high performance safety lanyard that meets and exceeds ANSI Z359.13-2013 standards. Be seen and be safe with the fluorescent yellow polyester webbing. Use with compatible fall protection safety harness, free fall (FF) lanyards, energy absorbers, lifelines, and anchorage lanyards.
- SAFETY HARNESS - You’re ready to work hard up high right off the bat with KwikSafety’s SCORPION Fall Protection System. The integrated single-leg lanyard and snap hook attached to the safety harness give you a complete safety package that’s ready and proven to perform in the worst-case scenario. The internal shock-absorbing lanyard makes the SCORPION a more lightweight fall protection device. A dual-action, double-locking snap hook prevents accidental rollout while remaining easy to latch on to your anchor point. Tensile strength (max load) for the snap hook is rated at 5,000 pounds with a gate strength of 3,600 pounds. Meets American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Z359.12 standards.
- SELF RETRACTING LIFELINE - The KwikSafety COBRA 10 ft Single-Leg (Class B) Self Retracing Lifeline has a durable ¾” polyester webbing line and is easy to carry because of the lightweight & durable polymer housing. The quick brake system will catch you in what feels like a nano second and the external shock absorber will instantly release from its heavy duty plastic casing to reduce acceleration and ease impact with an average arresting force of 900 lbs.