KwikSafety LORD VADER Hard Hat Shade Full Brim High Vis Cooling Mesh Sun Shield - Model No.: KS1502
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
- WHO – “May the Shade Be With You” | The KwikSafety LORD VADER is the ultimate hard hat sun shade neck protection! Made with bright, breathable, fluorescent neon yellow mesh with grey reflective strips with hi viz orange trim that allows for easy cooling during hot months as well as hi visibility safety while working. With reinforced stitching onto snug fitting panels that easily fit over full brim hard hats, the LORD VADER is suitable for hot sweaty sun intense weather.
- WHAT – “The Best of Both Worlds” | Easily use the LORD VADER as your lightweight, go-to hard hat accessory for regular brim hard hats without hassle. Simply stick the brim of your safety helmet into the front and back panels! Completely versatile, the LORD VADER is also able to be quickly and easily folded down (built-in wire spring) to compact size to fit in your pocket. Quickly clean by machine washing and hanging dry to preserve overall durability and expand lifetime.
- WHEN – “To Make a Long Safety Story Short” | Worry less about the sweltering heat and harsh UV rays while you’re working and focus more on your safety because the high quality breathable mesh sun shade is crafted in full compliance with ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Certified Headwear standards. Not only is the LORD VADER the ideal face, head, and neck protection from ultraviolet rays, but it acts as a hi-vis cooling device that keeps you cool while on the jobsite.
- WHERE – “A Piece of Safety Cake” | The durable polyester mesh LORD VADER hard hat sun is perfect for any construction/work site, warehouse (inside and outside) where ANSI and OSHA compliance is required. Great for FAA Airports, TSA, surveying, landscaping, shipyards, trucking, site inspection, renovations, schools, security, roadway highway traffic, engineering, emergency teams, parking guards, fulfillment centers, power pole climbing.
- WHY – “Straight From The Safety Horse’s Mouth” |KwikSafety products are proudly designed & shipped from Charlotte, NC, USA. Our Charlotte-based team will quickly answer any and all of your questions and concerns about your order in English or Spanish, si habla Espanol (sombrero duro sombrilla, sombra del casco). KwikSafety products are premium stylish safety products designed by Americans with American Standard level of quality. If you have a problem, we have a solution.