KwikSafety MAMBA WEB Carbonate Housing Self Retracting Lifeline SRL - Model No.: KS7921, KS7923, KS7931
- LIGHTWEIGHT DURABLE HOUSING - Heavy and bulky SRLs are a thing of the past with the MAMBA 20 ft Self Retracting Lifeline. This retractable lifeline has a premium, textured pull grip and heavy duty ¾" polyester webbing that retracts easily into its lightweight and compact polycarbonate housing that can withstand the harshest environments. In the event of a fall, the instant locking tech and quick brake system will catch you in what feels like a nano second and ease the impact of the fall.
- SWIVEL TOPS, SNAP HOOKS, TWIST LOCK CONNECTORS - These self retracting lifelines is compatible with any D-Ring harness and safety anchor strap as part of your fall protection kit! The self-locking steel snap hook (no rollout here!) has a gate strength of 3,600 lbs. The twist lock steel carabiner clip with swivel top helps with ease of work and prevents a twisting lifeline. These retractable lanyards are rated Class B with a max. arrest distance of 54 inches.
- ANSI TESTED BY 3RD PARTY (Unique to KwikSafety Products) - The MAMBA series (and KwikSafety's other fall protection) is quality checked and tested by a 3rd party accredited testing lab. These non-leading edge SRLs have a capacity of 130 - 310 lbs., compliant with ANSI/ASSE Z359.14-2014. The yellow zinc anodized steel snap hook is compliant with ANSI.Z359.12 standards. KwikSafety gets all of their products ANSI tested while majority of other safety companies do not and its buyers beware.
- OSHA COMPLIANT (Keep OSHA on Your Side) - Put the MAMBA SRL on the frontlines of any project where OSHA compliance is required. Can be used for climbing on a roof or ladder, construction, roofing work, gutter cleaning, installation, steep roofs, inspection, maintenance, wind turbines, communication towers, water tanks, wells, ship yards, rigging, window washing. Used by iron & steel workers, roofers, linemen, engineers, inspectors, supervisors, technicians, industrial painters.
- FALL PROTECTION GUARDIAN - With the MAMBA, you'll want to conquer heights as tall as the peak of Malta! KwikSafety products are proudly designed & shipped from Charlotte, NC, USA. Our Charlotte-based team will quickly answer any and all of your questions and concerns about your order in English or Espanol (línea de vida autorretráctil, seguridad yoyo). KwikSafety products are premium stylish safety products designed by Americans with American Standard level of quality.
Kit & Combo Option Savings
COMBO (SAVE $5)
- SRL + Cross Arm Strap
KIT (SAVE $10)
- SRL + Cross Arm Strap + Safety Harness + Trauma Straps
BUNDLE (SAVE $15)
- SRL + Cross Arm Strap + Safety Harness + Trauma Straps + Roof Anchor
- CROSS ARM STRAP (ANCHOR) - The GIBBON GRIP cross arm strap is a premium fall protection tool anchor strap with a large d ring connector. 3 foot long pass thru web anchor. Worker capacity is 310 lbs, Min. breaking strength is 5000 lbs, Anchorage equipment for a single user. The perfect high rise guardian watching your back, web anchor fall protection arrest restraint safety equipment.
- SAFETY HARNESS - Our THUNDER fall arrest harness is fully equipped with two side (2) D Rings and (1) Dorsal Ring suitable for primary fall arrest attachment, travel restraint, and rescue. The construction harness has load bearing straps, made from pure, non-recycled synthetic material that is water repellant, has superior stitching, and resistant against ageing, heat, and abrasion. Ensure a safe and proper fit with three (3) pass-through buckles located on the hips, chest and legs of the harness.
- TRAUMA STRAPS - Premium and essential trauma safety strap to alleviate the forces of suspension of a safety harness in case of emergencies. Features a compact & lightweight design with fast ease of connection to most full body harness sizes/styles/brands without alteration. Trauma straps ready for immediate use & features easy deployment by unzipping the pouches to release the high tenacity polyester webbing straps. Wider strap allows for ideal foot placement & accommodates work boots.
- REUSABLE ROOF ANCHOR - The GATOR temporary reusable roof anchor comes with a single adjustable D-Ring for an easy range of motion, as well as an easy attachment with compatible fall protection harness, lanyard, ropes, lifelines, and other roofing equipment. Weather resistant so no worries about rusting if you leave the anchor bracket outside. With a minimum tensile strength of 5,000 lbs the GATOR is designed to be used by one person, maximum capacity of 310 lbs (140 kg).