KwikSafety OWL Industrial ANSI Anti-Fog Snug Fit Welding Goggles Flip-Up Shade 5 - Model No.: KS1101
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
- SPECIFICATION: Protection of the eyes is crucial. Exposure to ultraviolet radiation causes chemical changes to the cornea, the white of the eye, in the eye lens and on the retina. Our professional grade OWL protect you with a Shade #5 lens (dimensions of 50mm). The frame is made from very durable PVC material, and has a flip-up front for an easy non-shade view. The lenses are clear and easy to see through, providing you with a good view of any project.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL: Ideal use is for Plasma Jet Welding with a w/1 amp Welding Current max. Other uses include: Soldering, Brazing, welding with Oxy-acetylene gas, Flame Cutting, Oxy-fuel cutting, Blacksmithing, Blowtorching, Sandblasting, Woodworking, Sawing, Landscaping, various work projects, and even as part of a costume.
- PREMIUM COMFORT: Our OWL Welding Goggles were crafted with users in mind. They have a snug-fit lip to maximize comfort during any Welding and Cutting Working Methods, a stylish frame, and a heavy duty elastic band that can be adjusted according to each individual's needs. The lens/filter can be changed with the simple turning of a removable piece located on the flip-up side of the frame.
- WHAT THE FOG? Having your welding goggles fogging up can be frustrating and hinder productivity. With 4 indirect vents, the possibility of fogging up is slim to none. Pressure Equalizers are located on the top and bottom of the goggles to provide maximum air flow. The built-in ventilation will make you more comfortable and your job easier.
- SAFETY, CERTIFIED: We offer quality products that provide a high standard of safety to our valued customers. In order to meet this requirement, our OWL Welding Goggles have been tested to meet ANSI Z87.1 (Personal Eye and Face Protection Devices) standards. In addition to this, they are CE EN175 F (equipment for eye and face protection during welding and allied processes) certified to meet European standards.