- HEAVY-DUTY CANVAS TOOL BAG - Designed with double stitched, thick & durable canvas material. The 24 brass rivets offer increased durability & strength of this safety tool bag. The branded black & gold canvas lineman bag offers unique, custom style & utility. Able to fit screws, pliers, nuts, rod, bolts & more (NOT flame retardant canvas bolt bag). Suitable for ironworkers, linemen & other jobs where tools need to be stored & easily accessible. Great alternative to klein tools bag/klein tool bag.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE TOOL BAG POUCH - Strong bolt bag pouch w/ double reinforced stitching & added rivets for extra durability. Lineman tool bag featuring: (1) 4" tunnel loop connection for easy attachment to safety tool belt, (2) small d-rings to connect tool tethers & (2) tapered bull pin loops on each side. Bolt bag canvas (14.4oz total weight) w/ an overall length of 11" (27.94cm), a width of 5" (12.7cm) & a depth of 9" (22.9cm) - carefully designed & crafted to withstand everyday wear & tear!
- IRONWORKER BOLT BAG & MORE - Works as a lineman bolt bag, bolt bags iron work, canvas bucket bag, ironworker tools pouch, iron worker bags, lineman pouch/lineman bags, lineman tools bag, side belt tool pouch, iron workers tool pouch & more! Small canvas tool bag that works as electrician bolt bag/tool bag. Bolt bags canvas for carrying tools while climbing or working on scaffold/scaffolding. Large enough to carry multiple tools & can be used as a rodbuster pouch/pouches/sack (not FR bolt bags).
- EASY ACCESS BOLT BAG - This iron worker bolt bag provides reliable storage & easy access to your tools. The bag mouth has reinforced stitching for durability & stays open so that your tools are out of the way, while still being easy to grab when you need them. This non-FR bolt bag has a reinforced bottom w/ heavy-duty contrast stitching & sturdy rivets for extra durability & style. The 9" (22.9cm) compartment holds your tools securely - so you can be worry free - a tool pouch you can depend on!
- THE SAFETY YOU NEED, THE STYLE YOU WANT - KwikSafety products are proudly designed & shipped from Charlotte NC, USA. Our Charlotte-based team will quickly answer all of your questions & concerns about your order in English or Spanish, si habla Espanol (bolsa herramientas, bolsa de perno, bolsa para tornillos, bolsa lona para tornillos). KwikSafety products are premium safety products designed by Americans w/ American Standard level of quality. If you have a problem, we have a solution for you.
Kit & Combo Option Savings
COMBO | DIAGONAL (SAVE $3)
- Bolt Bag + Diagonal Pliers
COMBO | LINEMAN (SAVE $3)
- Bolt Bag + Lineman Pliers
KIT | DIAGONAL (SAVE $9)
- Bolt Bag + Diagonal Pliers + Tie Wire Reel
- DIAGONAL WIRE CUTTERS - The PINZA Lineman Pliers designed to cut ASCR wire, screws, nails & most hardened wire. Heavy duty cutters made from alloy steel (no rust pliers)! Short jaws & beveled knife edges for a closer cut. Longer handles for added leverage, reach & comfort. Industrial handle tempering absorbs the "snap" when cutting. Rebar wire pliers w/ induction hardened knives for easy cuts & longer life. Durable plastic-dipped handles w/ polymer rubber coat & (1) bent handle for greater grip.
- UTILITY SIDE CUTTER PLIERS - The PINZA Lineman Pliers designed to cut & twist rebar tie wire. Heavy duty wire cutters made from alloy steel (no rust pliers) Industrial handle tempering absorbs the "snap" when cutting. Features deep knurl channels to provide a strengthened grip power for twisting & pulling. Rebar wire pliers w/ induction hardened knives for easy cuts & longer life. Durable plastic-dipped handles w/ a polymer rubber coat for greater grip & (1) 135° bent handle for added leverage.
- TIE WIRE REEL - Save time working and keep your wire organized with our KwikSafety Tie Wire reel. The TIKO is an aluminum tie wire reel with belt loops for portability and comfort. Turning the large rewind knob feeds pre-coiled rebar tie wire easily and efficiently and is designed for left or right hand use. The quick draw function allows for smooth uncoiling and retracting reel wire. No more wasting excess baling wire, and a Smart way to keep all your ironworker tools in order.