KwikSafety SPOTTER Class 2 Drone Observer Safety Vest - Model Number.: KS3307SP
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- MAXIMIZE SAFETY, MINIMIZE DISTRACTIONS – By simply putting on our KwikSafety SPOTTER Drone Observer Safety Vest you start a positive chain reaction. According to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), it is recommended pilots and other crew members wear brightly colored & reflective vests during flight operations to reduce the number of calls and distractions. Identification and warning against distracting the person shall be presented on the back of the vest in clear, bold lettering.
- LICENSE TO FLY – Being FAA Certified is just the beginning for our feature filled SPOTTER Drone Observer Vest. Our vest is made out of Bright Breathable Polyester Mesh designed with Silver Reflective Tape for maximum visibility and silver trimming to provide a clean, finished look. There are (2) Chest Pockets for smaller lightweight objects, and (2) Expandable Cargo Pockets with grommets to store bigger heavier items. Two pockets are located on the interior to securely hold wallets, phones, etc.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL SAFETY –Whether it’s observing drones or working on the construction site, don’t entrust your safety with anything less. Our KwikSafety SPOTTER Drone Observer Vest is perfect for all fields of drone operations. From observing of drones for photography, videography, cinematography, landscaping, remote aerial surveying, package delivery, wildlife conservation, energy inspector, search and rescue, drone journalist, drone farming, police drone operator, property management, and more.
- ANSI COMPLIANT - Don’t entrust your safety to anything less. Crafted in full compliance with ANSI/ ISEA 107-2015 Class 2/ Level 2 safety vest standards, our Safety Vest is classified as Occupational HVSA for roadway uses. Providing day and night visibility enhancement, our KwikSafety IMPERIAL Class 2 Safety Vest can be used by roadway construction workers, utility workers, survey workers, forestry workers, school crossing guard, parking and tool gate personnel, and airport personnel.
- PROPER FIT, PROPER PERFORMANCE - Correct fit is essential for proper performance; especially while operating or observing a UAS (Unmanned Aircraft System). When flying, distractions should be to a minimum; whether it’s from other people or attire. A size chart is available (located in on images) to ensure that our customers find the right size for them. Size charts are available in both inches and centimeters to maximize accuracy. We highly recommend using your shirt size as a reference.