- LIGHT DUTY PERFORMANCE - The Tentacle tool lanyard is designed for light duty uses, namely hand tools and smaller power tools. The lanyard has a durable bungee strap that is strong enough to keep tools on your belt! It includes a cord stopper that has a durable rubber base to secure tools to your hip or wrist. The anodized aluminum carabiner is a quick snap clip attachment. The Tentacle is third party tested to a max capacity of 10 lbs, resting length is 3ft and activated length is about 5 ft.
- ALUMINUM (NO RUST!) CARABINER - The retractable tool ends have a small rubber base for extra grip on the tool that is secured. The carabiner ring is included for versatility of tool attachments. It is made out of aluminum to ensure the product doesn't rust over time. The snap carabineer is smoothly clipped/unclipped, and can be used independently. The shock absorbing cable reduces the force on the body / anchor point thus making the attached tools more secure and the lanyard comfortable to use.
- ADJUSTABLE CLASP - The sliding clasp or "choke" is high quality durable mechanism that has very strong bite for a reliable grip on light and heavy tools / equipment. The auto locking mechanism is activated by user friendly thumb activated triggers, crimping only when released. Perfect for a tool like a wrench, knife, or drill. The elastic lanyard band can swivel safely with a tool attached. The combo pack of shock cord stopper plus an anodized aluminum carabiner ensure all weather performance.
- PROFESSIONAL USES - The Tentacle works with your ANSI OSHA fall protection kit bucket, perfectly paired with your safety harness and safety lanyard used in construction, scaffold, scaffolding, chemical plants, roofing, lineman, for roofers, tower climbers, ironworkers, tree trimmers, contractors and engineers. Tethering tools such as drills, saws, or hand tools like wrenches, pliers, measuring tape, hard hat, screwdrivers and hammers to prevent tools dropping from a roof, ladder or tree.
- RECREATIONAL USES - Great for fishing pliers lanyard, rod leash, fly fishing, boating, climbing, repelling, camping, hiking, kayak kayaking, biking, cycling, running and hunting. The orange outer material with the black trim is a sleek design to pair with any tool tie off accessory. This is a great tether for items such as fishing pliers, keys, cell phone, flashlight or fishing tool accessories. The Tentacle extends and retract very well and is ready for any job or activity on the road or water.
Kit & Combo Option Savings
COMBO (SAVE $5)
- (x3) Tool Lanyards + Light-Duty Bolt Bag
- BOLT BAG - Quickly and easily attach your tool bag to your safety belt or tool belt with the 4" tunnel loop connection. It is double stitched and riveted for extra security. This nut & bolt bag is equipped with 2 small d-rings to connect tool tethers. Lineman tool bag with (1) tapered bull pin loop on each side belt tool pouch that double as tool holders. Carefully designed and crafted to be survive everyday wear and tear on the back of a harness tool belt or safety tool belt. Works as a lineman bolt bag, bolt bags iron work, canvas bucket bag, ironworker tools pouch, iron worker bags, lineman pouch, and more. Small canvas tool bag that works as electrician bolt bag or tool bag. Useful bolt bags canvas for carrying tools while climbing or working on a scaffold/scaffolding. Large enough to carry multiple tools and can be used as a rodbuster pouch/pouches (not FR bolt bags). These lineman bags have dimensions of 11 x 9.6 x 2.1 inches.