KwikSafety TSUNAMI Vertical Lifeline Assembly ANSI OSHA Roofing Fall Protection - Model No.: KS7710, KS7711, KS7712, KS7713
- PREMIUM BRAIDED ROPE (Better Than Twisted Rope!) - Durable vertical lifeline rope/lineas vida made of yellow & black quality interlaced 100% polyamide fall protection rope. The braided design makes it stronger & more resistant against abrasion & standard use, making this roof rope more flexible, sturdy & long-lasting. Features a hardened, plastic thimble for greater strength & includes a 100% polyester shock protection absorber enclosed in a PVC cover that will deploy in the event of a fall.
- ALLOY STEEL ROPE GRAP & SNAP HOOKS - Vertical lifeline assembly that features (2) steel double locking snap rope hooks, each w/ a 5,000lbs limit, & (1) attached adjustable rope grab that allows you to move freely & easily along the lifeline (not for horizontal use). Compatible w/ any fall protection harness, safety lanyard, roof anchor, rope ladder, or anchors w/ d-ring. Fall arrest system device best suited for (1) person w/ max capacity of 310lbs (total weight of person w/ tools & equipment).
- ANSI TESTED BY 3RD PARTY (Unique to KwikSafety Products) - All sizes (25 ft, 50 ft, 100 ft, & 150 ft vertical lifeline) are quality checked & thoroughly tested by an 3rd party accredited testing lab & it is in full compliance with ANSI/ASSE Z.359.15-2014. KwikSafety gets all of their products ANSI tested while majority of other safety companies do not & it is buyers beware. The vertical lifeline ft ropes energy absorber has a max braking strength of 1,800lbs & average arresting force of 900lbs.
- OSHA COMPLIANT (Keep OSHA on Your Side) - Ideal for any project where OSHA compliance is required. Ideal for roofing safety kit, ladder roofing line, construction fall protection, gutter cleaning roof safety, installation roofing kit, inspection/maintenance roof fall protection, wind turbines, communication towers safety rope, water tanks/wells, ship yards, window washing harness lifeline. Life lines used by ironworkers, roofers, linemen, engineers, inspectors, technicians, cleaner/painter, etc.
- THE SAFETY YOU NEED, THE STYLE YOU WANT - KwikSafety products are proudly designed & shipped from Charlotte, NC, USA. Our Charlotte-based team will quickly answer any and all of your questions and concerns about your order in English or Spanish, si habla Espanol (linea vida vertical, cuerda proteccion anticaida, linea vida seguridad). KwikSafety products are premium safety products designed by Americans with American Standard level of quality. If you have a problem, we have a solution for you.
Kit & Combo Option Savings
COMBO (SAVE $5)
- Vertical Lifeline + Safety Harness + Tool Lanyard
KIT (SAVE $10)
- Vertical Lifeline + Safety Harness + Tool Lanyard + Roof Anchor
BUNDLE (SAVE $15)
- Vertical Lifeline + Safety Harness + Tool Lanyard + Roof Anchor + Safety Lanyard + Cross Arm Strap
- SAFETY HARNESS - The TORNADO safety harness is equipped with (1) Dorsal D-Ring that functions as the primary fall arrest attachment, travel restraint, and rescue. The construction harness has load bearing straps made from pure, non-recycled synthetic material that is water repellant. Superior stitching & resistant against ageing, heat, & abrasion.
- TOOL LANYARD - The TENTACLE tool lanyard is designed for light duty uses, namely hand tools and smaller power tools. The lanyard has a durable bungee strap with a cord stopper with a durable rubber base to secure tools. The anodized aluminum carabiner (does not rust!) is an easy quick snap clip. The Tentacle is third party tested to a max capacity of 20 lbs, resting length is 3ft and activated length is about 5 ft.
- REUSABLE ROOF ANCHOR - The GATOR temporary reusable roof anchor comes with a single adjustable D-Ring for an easy range of motion, as well as an easy attachment with compatible fall protection harness, lanyard, ropes, lifelines, and other roofing equipment. Weather resistant so no worries about rusting if you leave the anchor bracket outside. With a minimum tensile strength of 5,000 lbs the GATOR is designed to be used by one person, maximum capacity of 310 lbs (140 kg).
- SAFETY LANYARD - The RATTLER is 6 ft with expandable webbing and a maximum deployment distance of 48 in. User capacity ranges from 130-310 lbs. Two snap hooks are included to ensure security around construction site scaffolding, I-beams, and concrete structures. Well sewn stitched and spliced connections ensure that the RATTLER meets ANSI, CSA, and OSHA standards.
- CROSS ARM STRAP (ANCHOR) - 3 foot long pass thru web anchor | Worker capacity is 310 lbs | Min. breaking strength is 5000 lbs | Anchorage equipment for a single user | The GIBBON GRIP cross arm strap is a premium fall protection tool / anchor strap with a large d ring connector | Web anchor fall safety equipment, the perfect high rise guardian.