KwikSafety TYPHOON Safety Harness ANSI Fall Protection 3D Ring + Back Support - Model No.: KS6606
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- Safety Harness + Safety Lanyard
- Safety Harness + Safety Lanyard + Cross Arm Strap + Self Retracting Lifeline
KwikSafety TYPHOON Safety Harness (iPocket Harness Accessory) Patent No.: US D856,677 S®
- SAFETY HARNESS - The KwikSafety TYPHOON Full Body 3D Ring Safety Harness with Tongue Buckles supports users within the capacity range of 130 to 310 pounds (59 to 140 kg). Compliant with ANSI/ ASSE Z359.11-2014. To ensure proper fit, ensure that all tongue buckle connectors are connected and aligned, leg and shoulder straps are snug, and chest straps are in the center of the chest area.
- SAFETY LANYARD & TOOL LANYARD - The RATTLER is 6 ft with expandable webbing and a maximum deployment distance of 48 in. User capacity ranges from 130-310 lbs. Two snap hooks are included to ensure security around construction site scaffolding, I-beams, and concrete structures. Well sewn stitched and spliced connections ensure that the RATTLER meets ANSI, CSA, and OSHA standards. The tool lanyard attachment has 2:1 Safety Factor and can hold tools up to 10 pounds.
- CROSS ARM STRAP (ANCHOR) - 3 foot long pass thru web anchor | Worker capacity is 310 lbs | Min. breaking strength is 5000 lbs | Anchorage equipment for a single user | The GIBBON GRIP cross arm strap is a premium fall protection tool / anchor strap with a large d ring connector | The perfect high rise guardian watching your back, web anchor fall protection arrest restraint safety equipment.
- TRAUMA STRAPS – The KwikSafety MARMOSET Trauma Straps are designed to relieve the effects of suspension trauma and are a great addition to any fall protection roofer construction kit! Compact and lightweight design prevents hampering with regular work activities. Easy to use, helps the worker to react quickly while suspended. Total leg strap length 7.9 ft (2.4 M) and total capacity 353 lbs (160 kg). Suitable for all safety harnesses.