KwikSafety TYPHOON Safety Harness ANSI Fall Protection 3D Ring + Back Support - Model No.: KS6606
KwikSafety TYPHOON Safety Harness (iPocket Harness Accessory) Patent No.: US D856,677 S®
- 3 HEAVY DUTY D-RINGS | BACK & SHOULDER SUPPORT - The KwikSafety TYPHOON is a premium, durable, high performance full body harness that meets & exceeds ANSI/ASSE Z359.11-2014 standards. Our safety harness fall protection features: (2) hip d-rings & (1) dorsal d-ring for fall arrest attachment, restraint & rescue. (1) large cushioned shoulder pad, (1) cushioned back support pad, (2) tongue buckles ensuring proper fit & premium stitched load bearing straps made from non-recycled synthetic material.
- FREE TOOL LANYARD & BAG - Fall arrest harness d ring harness made of 100% polyester quality stitched yellow & black aerial lift harness straps. Correct fitting construction harness is essential for proper performance for men & women. Supports users within the capacity range of 130-310Ibs (59-140kg), 4'10"-6'6" (147-198cm). To ensure your fall arrest safety harnesses fit properly, see that all buckles are connected, leg & shoulder straps are snug & chest straps are in the center of the chest.
- OSHA APPROVED SAFETY HARNESS - The best construction body harness for those who need safety first but want premium product & style. Fall protection body harness men ideal use: construction harnesses, climbing harness, ironworkers harness, roofing harness, construction harness women, rescue chest harness, security harness, forklift harness, safety harness lineman & harness tower climbing. Mens harness also for high-rise window cleaning, gutter cleaning, painting harness & search/rescue.
- ANSI TESTED BY 3RD PARTY (Unique to KwikSafety Products) - This product is quality checked & thoroughly tested by a 3rd party accredited testing lab & is in full compliance w/ ANSI/ASSE Z359.11-2014. KwikSafety gets all their products ANSI tested while majority of other safety companies do not & its buyers beware. Be sure to equip yourself w/ a proper fall arrest system & pair w/ compatible fall protection harness lanyard/lifeline/anchorage. View the Compliance/Safety Label for more information.
- THE SAFETY YOU NEED, THE STYLE YOU WANT - KwikSafety products are proudly designed & shipped from Charlotte, NC, USA. Our Charlotte-based team will quickly answer any & all of your questions & concerns about your order in English or Spanish, si habla Espanol (arnes seguridad, arneses para construccion, arnes seguridad para construccion). KwikSafety products are premium safety products designed by Americans w/ American Standard level of quality. If you have a problem, we have a solution for you.
Kit & Combo Option Savings
COMBO (SAVE $5)
- Safety Harness + Safety Lanyard
KIT (SAVE $10)
- Safety Harness + Safety Lanyard + Cross Arm Strap + Self Retracing Lifeline
- SAFETY LANYARD - The RATTLER is 6 ft with expandable webbing and a maximum deployment distance of 48 in. User capacity ranges from 130-310 lbs. Two snap hooks are included to ensure security around construction site scaffolding, I-beams, and concrete structures. Well sewn stitched and spliced connections ensure that the RATTLER meets ANSI, CSA, and OSHA standards. The tool lanyard attachment has 2:1 Safety Factor and can hold tools up to 10 pounds.
- TOOL LANYARD - The TENTACLE tool lanyard is designed for light duty uses, namely hand tools and smaller power tools. The lanyard has a durable bungee strap with a cord stopper with a durable rubber base to secure tools. The anodized aluminum carabiner (does not rust!) is an easy quick snap clip. The Tentacle is third party tested to a max capacity of 20 lbs, resting length is 3ft and activated length is about 5 ft.
- CROSS ARM STRAP - 3 foot long pass thru web anchor | Worker capacity is 310 lbs | Min. breaking strength is 5000 lbs | Anchorage equipment for a single user | The GIBBON GRIP cross arm strap is a premium fall protection tool / anchor strap with a large d ring connector | The perfect high rise guardian watching your back, web anchor fall protection arrest restraint safety equipment.
- TRAUMA STRAPS - The KwikSafety MARMOSET Trauma Straps are designed to relieve the effects of suspension trauma and are a great addition to any fall protection roofer construction kit! Compact and lightweight design prevents hampering with regular work activities. Easy to use, helps the worker to react quickly while suspended. Total leg strap length 7.9 ft (2.4 M) and total capacity 353 lbs (160 kg). Suitable for all safety harnesses.
- SELF RETRACTING LIFELINE - The KwikSafety COBRA 10 ft Single-Leg (Class B) Self Retracing Lifeline has a durable ¾” polyester webbing line and is easy to carry because of the lightweight & durable polymer housing. The quick brake system will catch you in what feels like a nano second and the external shock absorber will instantly release from its heavy duty plastic casing to reduce acceleration and ease impact with an average arresting force of 900 lbs.